Top 10+1 Outwear Sewing Patterns to sew this Fall



          Chilly days, rain, sofa and hot coffee! Fall is definitely here! Every new season it feels like I need to sew all these beautiful sewing patterns! I really do! There are many great patterns to sew to keep you warm this season. Shall we start!? Grab a cup of coffee or tea and lets see my top 10+1 sewing patterns to sew this Fall.


1. Aava Tailored Blazer by Name Clothing

Source


Source


            Blazers are a big thing this season. I did my research to find the perfect tailored blazer sewing pattern and instantly I feel in love with the Aava blazer by Named Clothing. The features I love are the narrow shoulders, the slim fit and the tailored look. Not to mention that it is lined! This adds extra cosiness!


2. Morris blazer by Grainline Studio

Source


             The Morris blazer by Grainline Studio is on my wish list for at least a year or so. Beautiful cut, quick make and I love the fact that it looks smart. Add a big scarf and you are ready to go!


3. Mona Jacket by Wear Lemonade

Source
My version. I lined the whole thing as I'm a big fun of lining!

           This jacket is that rock element that your closet needs. It jazzes up any look. Its cropped length looks amazing over not only dresses but also jeans or sportswear. I sew one for my self earlier this year and needless to say that I really enjoyed wearing it. Get inspired by learning more about my version here.


4. Coco jacket by Sew Over It (SOI)


Source

Source

            What to say about this one? Its clean lines and the cropped length makes it super cute. The lining adds cosiness while the neckline is really flattering. I only wish that it had been released as a pattern back in April when I needed a jacket like this but I ended up buying a very - very similar jacket to Coco jacket. The version I like the most is the plain one - the one without the braiding.


5. Waver Jacket by Papercut Patterns

Source
Source


Source

           This kind of jacket that was very popular last year but I think it is still goes strong.  I prefer the shorter version or a version in between the two lengths that the jacket comes with. Adding a cosy underlining would be the perfect idea in order to keep you warm. A very popular alternative to this jacket is the Kelly Anorak by Closet Case Patterns which has a very similar design.


6. McCall's Jacket 7549

Source

Source

           Another beautiful cropped length jacket. When I look at this pattern only fresh, feminine, chic and modern come to my mind! The quilted version is divine! Have you seen the leather version of this jacket made by Allie? Check it here. I adored her jacket!


7. Maisa Denim Jacket by Named Clothing

Source


Source

             We all have all pair of jeans. What a better idea than turning those jeans into a modern jacket. Maisa denim jacket is all about refashion. This is what I like the most! Making a garment without spend a cent and at the same time acting with the environment in mind.


8. Luzerne Trench Coat by Deer and Doe

Source


Source

            Although I have never used any Deer and Doe sewing pattern, I cannot deny how beautiful their designs are. I love their new collection. The pattern that I chose for my list is from their previous collection and it is actually the Luzerne Trench Coat. It is a "never out of style" outwear piece so this is the main reason I picked it. Consider using a non-common colour choice such as fun solids or beautiful floral!


9. Lola Coat by Sew Over It (SOI)

Source
Here is my version

             That was the first Coat I ever made! The front waterfall layers of the coat keep you warm and cosy. This coat is without lining but I did line it to make it cosier. It is easy to style as it goes with everything. As it is a loose fitting coat, you could totally add a belt just to define your waist. Choose a beautiful wool fabric and you will not regret it! Learn more about my Lola coat and how I lined it, here.


10. Sapporo Coat by Papercut Patterns

Source


Source


            The gorgeousness in one sewing pattern! Its cocoon shape, the delicate sleeves and pockets are simply ahhhmazing! I like how it looks over jeans. Choose a solid fabric for a sophisticated look.


11. Blackwood Cardigan by Helen's Closet

Source


Source


Source
             Last but not least is the Blackwood cardigan. This is the kind of cardigan that comes into my mind when I'm thinking of Autumn. I prefer the long version of this cardi and I think it would look adorable over sheath- shift dresses! I have imagined my version over Inari dress by Names Clothing, ankle boots, the hair up into a bun and holding a cup of a warm coffee! This is how Autumn should look like! Choose a warm cosy fabric to keep you warm.


           So that's it guys!! I hope you enjoyed my top 10+1 outwear sewing patterns list for this Fall and got inspired like I did!




Until next time,

happy sewing!!

 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,